IT MANAGED SUPPORT SERVICES
Do you need IT inhouse services without paying the costs associated with that?
We provide Managed IT Services.
What this means is you pay a monthly fee depending on the services you require and we provide those services as a managed monitored system.
We receive reports from live to every 120 minutes on your system depending on the modules you have installed.
Be it PC protection, running updates for windows, third party patching or remote support we can do it all.
The bonus of a managed service is that we are pro-active. We do not WAIT for an issue to occur, we constantly watch and report as well as manage issues as they occur to reduce the impact of faults and issues.
Rather than have us in once something has failed we are ready to react and fix before that happens.
- Out-of-the-box monitoring templates
- Fast, safe remote access
- Patch management
- Managed antivirus
- Web protection
- Data-breach risk intelligence
- Backup and recovery
Customers on a break/fix contract rely on us to be available when an outage occurs.
Any downtime in your business is now in our hands to troubleshoot and resolve as quickly as possible.
The monitoring available within Technogeek's Managed Services helps us move away from reactive support to a proactive model by being ahead of our customers. This lets us move you onto a more proactive, managed services model.
This lets us know critical issues impacting our end-users' performance, connectivity, or the applications they rely on ahead of time—and work proactively to fix them without a minute of customer downtime.
Many small businesses find it challenging to deploy, maintain, and protect their technology.
Whether you’re looking to keep IT costs predictable, avoid unexpected problems, communicate more effectively or make a plan for business continuity we are here.
Whether you need a Desktop computer, Laptop computer or a NUC Display Mini system, we can help with all your IT business needs providing professional supply, installation and maintenance including our full onsite, workshop & remote support service options.
Technogeek Computer Services has a solution for you.
Which type of maintenance do you currently have?
If you answer “no” to any of the following questions, you are utilising a break-fix methodology to maintain your network and may benefit from a managed service methodology without costing you much more if as much.
- 1. Do you find out immediately if your data back-up fails to run?
- 2. Do you know which equipment on your network is aging and might need replacing in the next 6 months?
- 3. Do you know if all of your desktops have the latest anti-virus updates installed and are functioning correctly?
- 4. Do you know if the latest security patches have been installed on your network?
- 5. Do you know who the heaviest internet users are, and whether they are downloading large files which can slow down the network, or accessing inappropriate web sites?
- 6. Do you know which PCs are running out of memory, affecting user performance?
- 7. Do you have one number to call for all of your technology service requirements?
- 8. Do you only hear from your computer guys “after” things break?
The Real Benefits of Managed Services
Put in simple terms - one of the biggest benefits of Managed Services is discovering and fixing problems before they can negatively affect your business.
A well maintained, proactively serviced computer network will always run better than the alternative.
With proactive pc protection monitoring, network monitoring, patch management, and desktop optimisation performed on a regular basis, you will notice a tremendous difference in operations… and you will reap the benefits of preventing fires, rather than fighting them.