- Sales & Purchase Advise
- Computer Repairs & Services
- Professional Services & Support
- ZipPay Payment Option
- Internet Security Solutions
- Data Management Services
- On Site Service
TECHNOGEEK HARDWARE DATA RECOVERY SERVICES
We have a partner company we use for all hardware data recovery.
1. We use one of the oldest and largest Data Recovery companies in the world. They performed the Worlds First Data Recovery way back in 1987 and have been building on that experience and expertise ever since.
2. They offer completely transparent and honest pricing and services. The prices we quote are all inclusive, and are the most you will ever pay for a data recovery through us. We do not have any hidden fees, or escalated pricing for difficult or special cases.
3. With unrivalled resources in the Data Recovery market. In addition to a team of local, Australian Data Recovery experts, we have a worldwide network of hundreds of engineers and developers ready to assist if required.
4. We have seen your problem before. Worldwide, we complete over 50,000 recoveries every year – from memory cards right up to the most complex Enterprise Data Storage systems. No matter what your issue is, or how you have lost your data, we have seen it before and can give you the very best chance to recover your data.
5. Every week in Australia we recover data from media that other companies have deemed unrecoverable. The first attempt at Data Recovery is generally the best chance you have at recovering your data, so bring it to the people who can get it back the first time.
Technogeek IT Repairs provide insurance reports to all brands of desktop, all in one and laptop computer systems.
Damage and or failures caused by situations from being dropped, smashed, water and fire damage insurance reports are made in house that will enable you to validate your claim with your insurer in a 'new for old' replacement or to repair the computer.
BER (Beyond Economical Repair) report would be a recommendation to your Insurer to replace the affected product rather than replace, due to costs being economically viable.
Our charge for an Insurance Report is determined on what type of machine in question & the typical turnaround time is 3 days from receipt of computer, a collection service is also available via our courier.
We can collect the laptop or desktop, create the digital report which you can forward to your Insurer and then ship the computer back to you.
The charge for this service will be confirmed to you when you call our workshop & the typical turnaround time is 2-4 days.