- Sales & Purchase Advise
- Computer Repairs & Services
- Professional Services & Support
- TechPay Labour Services
- Internet Security Solutions
- Data Services
- On Site Service
Technogeek Recovery Services offer the best solution to recover your deleted or lost data in an easy way. Data lost due to emptying Recycle Bin, formatting, corrupt partitions, accidental deletion using Shift + Delete keys or due to any other reason will be recovered.
We can help you get your important data back!
Our Data Recovery software is designed with strong scanning mechanisms that helps in restoring data lost even in complex data loss situations like improper partitioning, unbootable drives, after OS reinstallation etc. You might have lost your text documents, spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, pictures, videos, RAW images, PDFs, EXE files etc., our high level software can recover them all back, and actually we can recover more than 300 types of files.
- Deleted file recovery, even after using “Shift+Del”
- Recover files Emptied from recycle bin
- Choose and recover variety of files using Raw search
- Recover professional RAW Photo files
- Recover photos, videos and music files
- Create disk images to skip bad sectors
- Recover data from disk images created using Remo Recover
- Recover data after Windows Re-Installation
- Add new file types for recovery using Raw Signature Search
- Recover data from accidentally formatted, re-formatted partitions
- Recover data from lost / deleted partitions
- Recover data from re-partitioned drives
Benefits of Technogeek Data Recovery Services
- Quick and easy recovery of all sorts of data in simple steps
- Scans complete drive in few minutes to recover deleted / lost data
- Recovers files bypassing Windows recycle bin when they exceed in size as compared to the recycle bin, files deleted using Shift + Delete or when deleted from Windows command prompt as well
- Rescue files from formatted partitions, even after re-installing Windows OS
- Complete hard drive data recovery when drive is crashed or does not boot
- Gets data back from partitions, which are either deleted, lost, inaccessible or missing due to partitioning errors
- Recover deleted files, data from formatted partitions and deleted / corrupt partitions from a RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 array
- Ability to identify all file types including office files, photos, audio, video and other important file types on the basis of their unique signatures and recovers them using signature search with ease
- Recovered data can be sorted on the basis of name, date, size and file type
- Recover data from hard drives (SATA / SCSI / IDE etc.), flash memory cards (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick etc.), USB external drives, FireWire Drives
- Supports recovery of data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExtFAT formatted partitions/drives
- You can resume the recovery / saving process any time using “Save Scan Information” feature, this ensures that you need not to rescan your drive to locate lost data
- Create Disk Images to bypass bad sectors, you can later recover data from these disk images
Recover deleted, lost or formatted files and damaged USB flash drives and memory sticks.
Our partner engineers can recover data from flash memory chips, as well as physically damaged USB drives. They have developed the latest generation software and hardware tools for recovering data from all types of removable media.
USB flash storage relies on a microcontroller, flash memory chips (NAND), USB interface and a crystal oscillator, all of which are prone to physical damage and logical corruption. While there are no moving parts in a flash drive, they degrade simply due to the amount of write operations.
Similarly the USB connector can wear out over time and the PCB is prone to damage. Given the size of USB parts and multi-layered circuitry, data recovery can be a challenge.
The advanced flash memory recovery processes, microscopic soldering, PC3K spider adapters and UDMA software, allow them to read individual USB memory chips in raw format and extract the data.
A preliminary diagnostic check will determine the type of fault: physical or logical. The good news is that most damaged drives can be repaired or recovered with specialist tools and knowledge.
Logical troubles are often attributed to software errors, malware attacks, power surges and media degradation.
A successful recovery of all files will normally depend on a RAW recovery, followed by a rebuild of the specific data structures.
Data Recovery Specialists have verified Apple technicians that can recover from any iOS system or device, from physical damage to logical corruption and encryption.
These days, your iPhone may well store more personal information than your desktop computer. Losing your photos, videos text messages, contacts, notes and WhatsApp messages can be devastating.
With more mobile devices becoming available, data recovery is becoming much more complex and data is more susceptible to corruption.
Thankfully, Technogeek Data Recovery Specialists partners have developed their own unique tools to access lost, deleted or corrupt data from all variants of iPhones.
Where necessary we can extract memory chips, bypass the iOS operating system and extract raw data directly from the flash memory chips. iOS operating systems are the most stable and secure, yet they can be restrictive to recover due to Apple's unique encryption.
This encryption which locks down an iPhone must first be overcome. Once we have extracted the raw source code from your memory chips, we will calculate the data parameters and rebuild you data from this low-level image.
PC-3000 Flash Spider Board Adapters, JTAG chip off capabilities and microscopic recovery tools give us the best chances for recovery. With such a reliable data recovery success rate, we are regularly engaged by the Police to investigate iPhones in criminal litigation.
SD memory cards are commonly used in a multitude of applications, but the memory chips used are prone to degradation, controller failure and power surges. They are fragile devices which do not like mistreatment. With no moving parts data recovery often requires the removal and direct interrogation of the memory chip.
Technogeek Data Recovery Specialists partners are industry leaders in chip-off and JTAG NAND memory chip procedures. With brand new and revolutionary PC-3000 Flash Spider Board Adapters coupled with microscopes, we are able to recover data previously declared unrecoverable.
With no need to solder to the technological pinouts, time is saved, success rates are doubled and critically the risk of damage to the media is negated.
This same technology which was developed for forensic investigations is available to all our data recovery clients. Supporting all brands including Kingston, Integral, PNY and SanDisk, we have access to specialist clean rooms, micro-soldering capabilities, NAND flash readers and over 10,000 donor parts for every SD, SDHC, microSD and miniSD card manufactured.
With over 500 successful flash memory data recoveries this year, for clients including the MoD and police, our Data Recovery Specialists have the highest success rates in the industry! From forensic investigations to recovering wedding photographs, your data is safe in our hands.
We know that there are many threats out there and we have over 700 clients using our personalised protection services!!
Complete PC Protection with our own branded software. Used by governments and corporations our protection services are second to none.
Monitored every 120 minutes by us we are always there protecting your important and precious data.
Fully managed and monitored we are so positive we can protect you that if you were to get an infection we will do a full $145 clean service for FREE!
We clean a dozen computers a week with store bought and internet downloaded 'protection'.
After a $145 clean why then go back to the same 'protection' that obviously did not work.
NO CONTRACTS - INITIAL SETUP $20*
SSD data recovery and file recovery from failed SSD drives suffering from media degradation or physical faults.
SSD drives store their data in memory chips, whereas hard disk drives rely on a revolving platters. Hence SSD data loss is not caused by mechanical damage. However, SSD media degradation is a common fault and they are susceptible to corruption.
At Technogeek, your Data Recovery Specialists, we understand SSD technology and are familiar with the common faults, as well as some of the more challenging data recovery issues. Whether you are an large business or a student who has deleted his thesis, we are committed to recover your SSD drive as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
Last year, our partners regularly recovered data from SSD drives that other data recovery companies said was impossible. This is because they have developed thier our own proprietary tools specifically for SSD data recovery.
There is no question that flash drives or SSDs will eventually replace hard drive technology. By the time this happens the disadvantages will likely have been eliminated or significantly mitigated.
Even today, an SSD can extend the life of a notebook battery, decrease the weight of the machine, make it quieter, and increase read performance. For these reasons SSDs are making their initial mainstream debut in high-end notebooks. However, with the widely use of SSD drive, SSD drive data loss issues are becoming more common.
However, data extraction tools are not widely available for SSD data recovery and there is no common format.
Our hard drive data recovery experts with their overwhelming experience, state-of-the-art tools and deep knowledge provide finest and innovative recovery solutions for all types of storage media and file systems in case of data loss.
We are dedicated to provide you quality recovery services and we have enduring commitments to customer satisfaction. Our top priority is to remedy these unfortunate situations and fully salvage your data quickly, professionally and economically. We can retrieve data from all leading hard drive manufacturer brands, including SanDisk, Intel, STEC, Patriot Memory, Samsung, Western Digital, Kingston, Transcend and many more.