- Sales & Purchase Advise
- Computer Repairs
- Services & Support
- TechPay Services
- Internet Security Solutions
- Data Services (Backup & Recovery)
- On Site Service
WINDOWS 11 UPGRADES | INSTALLATIONS & SERVICES
Not even Windows users, that is, as a survey conducted by Savings reveals that only 38 percent of those already running Microsofts operating system are currently in the know regarding the upcoming launch.
In fact, two in three users did not know whether their computers had the necessary hardware to make the change , and 45 percent were not sure if they would download the update when it begins rolling out in early October, the study reads.
And if you think this is bad news for Microsoft, just listen to this. Only 41 percent of the users claim they are interested in downloading and installing Windows 11, even if their devices are eligible for the free upgrade. 14 percent of the respondents said they would not install the OS, while 45 percent are still unsure.
14 percent of the users said they are excited about the prospects of running Android apps on Windows 11, while 13 percent of them claimed they like how the operating system looks.
Only 3 percent are interested in widgets, and just 2 percent said they like the new Microsoft Store.
About 14 percent of Windows users said the ability to run Android apps from their computer was the feature they are most excited about. This means users won’t have to switch between their phones and their PCs to explore social media or play in-app games, and the look and feel of the apps will be very similar across both devices.
Additionally, this change could impact a large number of Americans: about 47 percent of U.S. smartphone users have Androids, the survey reads.
Many users are still confused about the new hardware requirements, as no less than two in three people said they are not sure if their devices can run Windows 11.
1. The new design and sounds are modern, fresh, clean and beautiful, bringing users a sense of calm and ease.
2. With Start, they have put users and their content at the center. Start utilises the power of the cloud and Microsoft 365 to show their recent files no matter what device you were viewing them on.
3. Snap Layouts, Snap Groups and Desktops provide an even more powerful way to multitask and optimise screen real estate.
4. Chat from Microsoft Teams is integrated into the taskbar providing a faster way to connect to the people users care about.
5. Widgets, a new personalised feed powered by AI, provides a faster way to access the information users care about, and with Microsoft Edges world class performance, speed and productivity features they can get more done on the web.
6. Windows 11 delivers the best Windows ever for gaming and unlocks the full potential of the system's hardware with technology like DirectX12 Ultimate, DirectStorage and Auto HDR. With Xbox Game Pass for PC or Ultimate users get access to over 100 high-quality PC games to play on Windows 11 for one low monthly price. (Xbox Game Pass sold separately.)
7. Windows 11 comes with a new Microsoft Store rebuilt with an all-new design making it easier to search and discover your favorite apps, games, shows, and movies in one trusted location. The company looks forward to continuing their journey to bring Android apps to Windows 11 and the Microsoft Store through their collaboration with Amazon and Intel; this will start with a preview for Windows Insiders over the coming months.
8. Windows 11 is the most inclusively designed version of Windows with new accessibility improvements that were built for and by people with disabilities.
9. Windows 11 unlocks new opportunities for developers and creators. They are opening the Store to allow more developers and independent software vendors (ISVs) to bring their apps to the Store, improving native and web app development with new developer tools, and making it easier for consumers to refresh the look and feel across all our app designs and experiences.
10. Windows 11 is optimized for speed, efficiency and improved experiences with touch, digital pen and voice input.
11. Windows 11 is the operating system for hybrid work, delivering new experiences that work how users work, are secure by design, and easy and familiar for IT to deploy and manage. Businesses can also test Windows 11 in preview today in Azure Virtual Desktop, or at general availability by experiencing Windows 11 in the new Windows 365.
Microsoft will be offering free upgrades from windows 10 computers.
However if the last free upgrade was anything to go by you can expect many issues and the need to bring your pc into us to fix all these issues.
90% of the time we are going to need to completely redo your windows. This will require us to have to save all your data, wipe your drive, reformat and repartition.
We will than need to install your original windows, run all updates and than do the windows 11 update. Once that has finished we will need to than transfer all your data back onto your pc.
You will lose all of your previously installed programs. Emails will need to be setup again as will printers, scanners etc.
We know that there are many threats out there and we have over 700 clients using our personalised protection services!!
Complete PC Protection with our own branded software. Used by governments and corporations our protection services are second to none.
Monitored every 120 minutes by us we are always there protecting your important and precious data.
Fully managed and monitored we are so positive we can protect you that if you were to get an infection we will do a full $145 clean service for FREE!
We clean a dozen computers a week with store bought and internet downloaded 'protection'.
After a $145 clean why then go back to the same 'protection' that obviously did not work.
NO CONTRACTS - INITIAL SETUP $25*
OUR SERVICE AREAS